- Provide Financial Support to the Techno Girls Robotics Club at The Huntsville High School. Additionally provide physical and logistical support so the program can be expanded to the surrounding regions; such as Gravenhurst, Brace Bridge, Parry Sound & Haliburton and beyond.
- Design a platform to generate sustainable, recurring revenue that would go towards supporting the objective of becoming the largest single financial contributor/supporter directly & indirectly to Team # 4152 of the Huntsville High School.
- Create an entity that would provide Youth employment opportunities in Northern Ontario focused in the Tech Sector; Specifically Cyber Security. This incubator would focus on providing real-world experience & opportunity to the Youth that are looking to join the work force today in the fields of Computer Programming, Coding & related.
- Host a 1st of its Kind, End of Season Technology Conference that books ends the existing Eco-System of events in the Robotics world in Canada and beyond. The Technology Conference would showcase the benefits for Youth to choose a STEM path. Such as Robotics. The Technology Expo would support Youth on their path to pursue STEM through their respective Robotics Team.
- Host the 1st Annual Robotics Teachers, Leaders & Mentors Innovation Summit in concert with Team # 4152 of the Huntsville High School. This event would be a meaningful retreat where the key people that are driving the Youth of today on the Robotics Teams can meet, learn and cross pollinate best practices. From Team Building to Robotic Quick Build Sessions and industry presentations; it will be very rewarding to those who attend as limited space is available.
- The Discovery & Education Tour allows the brightest Youth of today to meet, interact, engage and problem solve; with the leading organizations in Northern Ontario. These organizations are utilizing Robotics & Automation within their organization today. The select Youth chosen for the tour, will come from a cross section of school boards and be tested and challenged on solving real-world challenges. From coding to mechanical or reverse engineering; each student team from the respective High School will only be able to select one organization to work with and attempt to solve their selected problem.
- Establish new markets in Northern Ontario to highlight and showcase the benefits of Robotics within a community. Parry Sound is a focus area and is in requirement of a community based Robotics team. We will work strategically with the stakeholders from the public & private sector community to establish a sustainable platform to allow the Youth in the Parry Sound region; to have access and participate regionally and beyond.
- Provide Northern Ontario Youth that may be interested in STEM or furthering there path with access to the leading camps and programs offered in Southern Ontario. By working closely with the leading STEM camp providers to recognize the needs, we can strategically and collectively deploy and establish a recurring calendar of camps initially in the Muskoka & Parry Sound region.